Saturday, November 13, 2010

There’s no place like home!

As promised, here are some pictures of Sierra in her Dorothy costume!  She really LOVED this costume and IMHO, it definitely is one of the best costumes she has ever had.  My mindset was how many more Halloweens will she want to wear a costume?  I really wanted her costume to be special and reflect her personality as well.

I only wish I had a picture of her when she first put on the dress after I did her hair and makeup.  I think she felt transformed and fell into her character as well.  Mothers never forget certain memories….  Her amazed face is definitely one of many I will always remember.

Jo's Pictures 037

Jo's Pictures 039

Jo's Pictures 048

Jo's Pictures 049

Jo's Pictures 056

There’s no place like home…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful costume - love the shoes too!

Cole's Corner said...

Super cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...