Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Christmas gifts

This is a wonderful time of year but sometimes lends little time for blogging and creating ;(   My husband and 2 daughters have 2 weeks off for the Christmas vacation.  I have squeezed in a few moments to show you some items I made recently!

A shopping/grocery bag for my Dad!  Yes, a bag of money… It folds to wallet-size.  I just love this fabric.  It is a Robert Kaufman fabric found at Joann’s.

Christmas Sewing 001

I also made this skirt for my niece, Miss Kate.  At her preschool, her group is named “The Owls”.  Hence the fabric and the applique I used.  I love creating a one-of-a-kind custom-made outfit!  I cannot wait to see her in it!  Both fabrics are from Hobby Lobby and the owl applique is from Lynniepinnie.com.  I had a tough time finding a plain, short-sleeve shirt this time of year.  Whew……..

Christmas Sewing 052

Christmas Sewing 054

Christmas Sewing 055

Enjoy the rest of the time with your families!  Maybe… I can sneak in a little sewing time.  Miracles happen this time of year I’m told Winking smile

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...