Monday, May 2, 2011

Headbands, Headbands, Oh, My!

Can you say addicting?  Yes, these In-the-hoop headband flowers are SO easy, fun, and a great way to use up your fabric stash.  Although, every scrap you find and made a garment out of, you may want a matching accessory like these.  You can use it for a headband, barrette, or just pin it on your blouse.  I have even thought of making a few of them in a coordinating fabrics and attach them to a purse.  Trust me-your inner girl will come screaming out at the first stitchout of these frayed flowers!  It’s Spring, so us girls are allowed to be oh-so girly!

Here are a few I have made and have been able to take pictures of without my girls stealing them!

Headband Aqua Leopard

Headband Carnival Bloom

Headband Pink Camo

Headband Purple

Here is the link to where I purchased this great ITH project!

http://www.picklepiedesigns.com/items/frayed_flowers_in_the_hoop.aspx

BTW, Nicole from Coles Corner and Creations(button on my sidebar) “Thanks” for the CONSTANT posts of these ITH flowers.  Yours are awesome and I HAD TO HAVE them!  I just LOVE, LOVE them!!!  Red heart

 

1 comment:

Cole's Corner said...

Those look GREAT!!!
I love the little flower buttons and ribbon on there... cute. cute.

Isn't that the best file!!! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...