Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sierra's Pink Hawaiian PJ's

My Mom recently gave me a pink Hawaiian short-sleeved shirt basic shape t-shirt.  I liked the pink and the Hawaiian embroidery.  If anyone "knows" my daughter, Sierra, she LOVES anything pink and anything Hawaiian.  This shirt was a match made in heaven!

I grabbed my scissors as fast as I could and cut the neckline, made cap sleeves, cut the bottom hem and made strips!  I think I was SO excited to change this shirt that I forgot to take a before picture. :(   With the scraps of knit, I added a ruffle detail around the neckline.

Jo's Stuff 049

I found fabric in my stash to compliment the shirt to make PJ bottoms.  I incorporated a casing at the bottom for ties for some added fun!

Jo's Stuff 055

 

Jo's Stuff 056

Sierra LOVES her new comfy PJ's-no surprise there.....

Thanks Mom! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...