Friday, March 19, 2010

Daisy Dress

Spring Break started last Friday, March 12th which equates to DD's are home and social director becomes my career-path for the week!  Between social events, front patio makeover(coming soon) and lack of sewing projects, I have not blogged for some time!  I have LOTS of projects on the assembly line!

Well, it must be spring at the sight of this cute little summery outfit!  This is a McCall's pattern #2526, which is discontinued.  Why do the pattern companies discontinue sought-after patterns?  I LOVE the back of this top and the daisy buttons I put on it.  The fabric, again, is from my over-flowing stash!   The flower appliqué is called "Quick flower appliqué" from http://lynniepinnie.com/.  Wonderful embroidery designs and they are having a sale right now, too!

This was a VERY easy and fun pattern to make!  I am fortunate enough that a good friend of my parents bestowed me with some old sewing patterns she no longer wanted.  Love that!!  Thank you Mary for your generosity.  Your patterns are being put to good use!  ;)



stuff 100



Madison daisy dress1




Madison daisy dress2
According to the weather forecast, we definitely are having beautiful spring weather.  Officially, spring starts tomorrow, March 20th, at 10:32 am!

If you are looking at this daisy dress and the calendar, you know Spring must be around the corner....

Stop and smell the daisies....

button (2)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...